pondendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR???

4 posters

Go down

DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR??? Empty DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR???

Post by Fluffy Diva Wed May 14, 2008 2:41 pm

We have just learned that Kelly Rowland practically confirmed that Beyonce was pregnancy. During a recent interview Kelly was asked to tell details about Jay and Bey's wedding - and this is what she said:

It's so funny because people keep asking me about this wedding that supposedly went on, but I guess that's something you'll have to ask them.

I personally think that when so much of your life is in the public eye, it's nice to have something sacred to yourself. If it's marriage, it's marriage; if it's a child, it's a child. Some people don't say when they're pregnant and I think that's perfectly fine.

The public knows everything else and the paparazzi follow you everywhere. When you're a celebrity everything is publicized, so I think it's perfectly OK to keep some things personal.

That's about as close to a confirmation as we're ever gonna get....

Fluffy Diva
D-Endz Living Legend

Female Number of posts : 910
Group : *G-Modz*
Faculty : Pon-D-Endz
DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR??? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR??? Empty Re: DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR???

Post by Mz_U Fri May 16, 2008 8:46 pm

hmnn welll in time the battle of the bulge shall show .... yea
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 1726
Member No. : 53
DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR??? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR??? Empty Re: DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR???

Post by Ms. Kitty Sat May 17, 2008 1:01 am

hmm well we'll kno eventually
Ms. Kitty
Ms. Kitty
Established Poster
Established Poster

Female Number of posts : 68
Member No. : 61
Group : VIPs
Faculty : Other
DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR??? Left_bar_bleue68 / 10068 / 100DID KELLY CONFIRMED BEYONCE PREGNANCY RUMOR??? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAlert Tue May 20, 2008 2:36 am

well i believe i heard that its official now

RedAlert
Elite

Male Number of posts : 768
Faculty : SCIT

Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.myspace.com/ronpowellmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Thu May 22, 2008 12:26 pm

reallyy.... pregnancy is the new craze woo hooo
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 1726
Member No. : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAlert Mon May 26, 2008 11:27 pm

yup mz that an adopting

RedAlert
Elite

Male Number of posts : 768
Faculty : SCIT

Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.myspace.com/ronpowellmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down