pondendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II"

+6
pat.dixon
Preety Dollie
prostyle
dBosS
Mz_U
Dj Outlaaaw!
10 posters

Go down

Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Empty Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II"

Post by Dj Outlaaaw! Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:42 am

We need some activities that can bring everyone in the faculty together why is it that we are so lame as a faculty its because we are not united i alone cant make the difference i need other peoples view on this situation. What can we do to improve or faculty ?
Dj Outlaaaw!
Dj Outlaaaw!
Pon D Endz High Roller

Male Number of posts : 251
Member No. : 67
Group : DJs
Faculty : FOBE
Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Empty Re: Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II"

Post by Mz_U Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:35 am

That is a good question .... I'm in CSA and sometimes I feel as if were real isolated from the other school in the faculty ... Guess we need more inter school activities or team up and put on certain events.
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 1726
Member No. : 53
Group : *G-Modz*
Faculty : Pon-D-Endz
Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Empty Re: Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II"

Post by dBosS Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:07 pm

yep...Not jus parties but Activites.....This site was created with Togetherness in mind!!! afro keep post ya ideas imma try gett the faculty reps on the site..to comment.
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Male Number of posts : 3675
Group : RootAdmin

Registration date : 2008-01-26

https://pon-d-endz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by prostyle Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:48 pm

well there is a building league coming up. lets see the support that it gets. if this cant build some unity i dont knw what can
prostyle
prostyle
Da General
Da General

Male Number of posts : 383
Group : Kings

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:49 pm

What's building lead about?
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by prostyle Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:05 pm

building league...football competition
prostyle
prostyle
Da General
Da General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:17 pm

ooo oki ill cheerlead for you all :d
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Preety Dollie Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:08 am

I think it's because there's some segregation between groups-including URP acting like they run the school..LEVS degree not taking part in the levs society, other people not really caring what's happening outside of the classrooms..etc... I think we represent competing with other faculties eg basketball & football but apart from that we need fi sort out the ting...Me and other girls from levs coming on board to represent for final fete and activites for next semester-CSA need fi come off the high buildings and link wid di other peeps in the faculty..we from levs are trying to bring the unity..anybody free stop/come up to me and reason or seh hi to me and u do it most times and say hi to anybody I see anyway...link wid di peeps dem man mek wi know all of yall..we likely fi see back each other wen we come out of college..
Thads cheers
Preety Dollie
Preety Dollie
Serious Member
Serious Member

Female Number of posts : 25
Group : The cute girlz
Faculty : BUILDING!!!!
Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:34 am

yep....tru jus like like how ppl nah log on pon d endz cuz dem here seh a building man start it.......bun mi fi dem.....a only vibez mi seh!!
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:34 pm

are you serious That's ridiculous yet they complain tht we're segregated
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by pat.dixon Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:07 am

Yeah I truly agree with what you guys are sayn. I'm a fellow URP student but i must say that I'm tired of hearing "URP run the block".....there are other programmes that r apart of the faculty too. Some say when they make such remarks, it's only bcuz of the work left for URP to do at the end of the day. This is bcuz most, if not all of the activities that take place on faculty and within the school itself are supported by URP students.
This is going to be my second year and i'd like to see all the segregation being put aside....it's full time that all the programmes come together as one and work this out....
I've been in talk with the building rep and other students of the faculty and i believe that this year is the year.....
pat.dixon
pat.dixon
Junkie
Junkie

Female Number of posts : 3
Faculty : faculty of the built environment
Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:22 pm

pon d endz ago mek the difference.......this is where err 1 gonna start jam111
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:15 pm

I agree with you there Roc

IT can all start HERE
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by crissy Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:51 am

I'm offended by this talk that URP act like wi run di school...we dont...Whenever u have activties (football, basketball, netball etc)...lists put up all over building and sometimes over CSA for weeks! and nobody nuh sign up suh u know weh di man dem start do, go round and ask ppl fi sign up and guess who always sign up?...urp ppl...esp the girls...none of us can play football worst basketball but wi nuh shame fi represent the faculty...so that statement is unfair...we had THREE days of training for basketball..the girls knew NOTHING abt the game...at all and yet wi reach finals and come second suh wi jus go out dere and represent...it would be nice if the other programs did activities..URP wont mind at all. The other programs push the segregation ting and it nuh pretty and it nearly mek tings get out a hand during union elections...i dont know why big university students act so dumb and childish and nuff a dem need fi grow up..the only individuals who i think should have a problem is CSA and is because dem nuh really involved...i dont know if it is by choice or what but CSA, unnu can come cross di faculty...and u have CSA chicks that represent the faculty in football and basket ball...big balla over CSA ...and u have ppl from levs who do rep for the faculty suh a some a unnu a stifle building progress.. All i can seh is tek weh unnu self.
crissy
crissy
Serious Member
Serious Member

Female Number of posts : 31
Member No. : 305
Group : The cute girlz
Faculty : FOBE
Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Left_bar_bleue31 / 10031 / 100Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by pat.dixon Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 pm

chrissy ur very rite...i agree with u a hundred percent.......i'd love to c the other programmes in the faculty participate next semester coming and beyond!
pat.dixon
pat.dixon
Junkie
Junkie

Female Number of posts : 3
Faculty : faculty of the built environment
Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:32 pm

lol.......u know wat we need the ppl dem from other faculty to post ere since dem nuh waaan talk face to face lol
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:01 pm

lol I just realized that this is really the 'building' section .. oh welll :D
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:09 am

lol! btu seriouly we need them to express dem selves ere Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" 163262
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:43 pm

well .. maybe you should combine all the faculty sections instead of having one of each .. of keep it as is and add a general ....
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:10 am

huh??? this section is 4 building & Csa ppl
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:19 am

yea .. i mean the other facculties - SCIT .. FELS n all tht ... hmnnn somewhere alogn the line i think we got a bit mixed up lol
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:15 pm

no no..we cant do that, they have diff reps.....
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:00 pm

lol still not following so just ignore anything I said . Thnkx
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by prostyle Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:52 pm

MY honest opinion people....activities such as football and wat ever else wont unite the people of the faculty..thats the attempt that has failed over the past few years...we do however have a big tree where people hang out...we should start up some sorta vibes under there where people come and hang out and chat and meet each other. thats the best view in my opinion for socializing within the faculty...when we play football people jus watch dem side and den leave. dem dont interact with the other people. dem things there wont unite us...we need to socialize more!!!!
prostyle
prostyle
Da General
Da General

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:22 pm

I vote for mor DRINK UP!!!!! Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" 581166 :Mix:
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 2815
Member No. : 41
Faculty : Building

Registration date : 2008-01-31

http://www.diendzmusicstore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj DuPs Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Well mi jus cum an mi realise di segregation. Mi realise dat Every yr group stik to themslves. But mi a go work wid rayan di party scene a go much better, no more flop show. PLus little inter faculty competition can unite us. Like dominoes, football, Basketball cuz we move like we better than each other. We r all da same, (students) . So more drink ups fi mad4u19 cum get drunk. lol

Dj DuPs
Junkie
Junkie

Male Number of posts : 9
Faculty : !!!>>> Building
Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Left_bar_bleue9 / 1009 / 100Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:36 pm

Yea, but on a serious note, the parties really havent been promoted properly. Ive been to some building parties, eg. venom & blue print & they weren't all that nice, I enjoyed myself because i had company, but they turn out was poor. ye, im into dominoes, yeah..even put on a mini domino tournament&mi know Mark love dominoes
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:34 pm

yeaaa dominoes lol ... last time i played tht it was with two males from sblm ... real fun!!!!! (P.S. Take time wiht me .. im a terrible player :D)
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:36 pm

prostyle wrote:MY honest opinion people....activities such as football and wat ever else wont unite the people of the faculty..thats the attempt that has failed over the past few years...we do however have a big tree where people hang out...we should start up some sorta vibes under there where people come and hang out and chat and meet each other. thats the best view in my opinion for socializing within the faculty...when we play football people jus watch dem side and den leave. dem dont interact with the other people. dem things there wont unite us...we need to socialize more!!!!

thats it.....and partis dont jus get promoted like that ppl [3 ppl ting].......promotion is a team ting! in other words the same ppl who goes to these party shud also promote to make the party better.......dont believe jus look at the other parties which sold off. But ppl jus dont care anymore. Furture More pon d endz is hoping to bring the skool together through this medium.
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigboy Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 pm

as me see it building & csa talk bout unity but no action no mek

me no have no idea or plan that can work either and most people cant be bothered to mingle out of them school(CSA people)

right now its out a the hands of departing student like myself
Bigboy
Bigboy
Established Poster
Established Poster

Male Number of posts : 52
Member No. : 22
Group : VIPs
Faculty : PON-D-ENDZ

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:19 pm

most people cant be bothered to mingle out of them school(CSA people)

>>>>>most of dem move like a hole dem live in
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 pm

Serious thing, them inna them own zone. Remember buildin drink-up 29 Oct
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:59 pm

still and still parties yes...but some clubs will be good.... exiciting... with good games etc

re: Csa ..nah tell nuh lie sum a dem fool...lol
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:02 pm

DWL, how yuh stay suh man? Y u say that now fah. Mi see yuh today & bowy yuh can chat mi pass yu bout fifty times & yuh deh pon yuh phone out the front across from the steps at the male bathroom.
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:07 pm

stay how but its the truth..dem caan handle approach.... dem frighten... Wen a a yute froma diff faculty says, hi sup? Give a rose Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" 244247 Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" 694976 >>>>u a pree me
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:10 pm

DWL mi a pree yuh, a better me than a man, but nothing like that mi just see yuh round the place weh mi fi do lock mi eyes or walk wid mi eyes closed? The girl them look hype and some a the guys look like fish.
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:16 pm

Building we need to lively up our faculty "Party II" 829323
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:30 am

Lol i partly agree with you both :P for obvious reasons lol but I'm glad tht you didnt say ALL OF THEM ARE LIKE THAT
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 am

impossible mz u
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:12 pm

Y is it?
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down