pondendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love

3 posters

Go down

The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love Empty The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love

Post by kruff Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:07 am

Brian wears sunglasses to hide his gray and lifeless left eye—damaged, he says, by kicks and blows with a board from Jamaican reggae star Buju Banton. Brian, 44, is gay, and Banton, 32, is an avowed homophobe whose song Boom Bye-Bye decrees that gays "haffi dead" ("have to die"). In June 2004, Brian claims, Banton and some toughs burst into his house near Banton's Kingston recording studio and viciously beat him and five other men. After complaints from international human-rights groups, Banton was finally charged last fall, but in January a judge dismissed the case for lack of evidence. It was a bitter decision for Brian, who lost his landscaping business after the attack and is fearful of giving his last name. "I still go to church," he says as he sips a Red Stripe beer. "Every Sunday I ask why this happened to me."

lol funni

source
kruff
kruff
Dendz GoDD

Male Number of posts : 2332
Faculty : SCIT
The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-07

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7052515733

Back to top Go down

The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love Empty Re: The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love

Post by prostyle Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:45 pm

Jamaica is not the most or even the second most homophobic place on earth trust me. you have countries where police officers do mass beat down on gays in gay rallies. A lot of countries are more homophobic. what makes Jamaica stand out is that we sing about it in songs and act all tough to show disapproval. but look how much gays a walk a road that people know bout and nuttin nuh happen. look how much people did go watch broke back mountain a carib (sick bastards). Jamaica is just a bag a mouth. there are countries that actually beat down people wicked wen dem knw dem gay, worse if them a flaunt it.
prostyle
prostyle
Da General
Da General

Male Number of posts : 383
Group : Kings
Faculty : Pon-D-Endz
The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love Empty Re: The Most Homophobic Place on Earth? | jamaica land i love

Post by Fluffy Diva Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:55 pm

pro its because we publicise it thats why cause when they in the other countries they can find some where its accepted where as there is no where in jamaica it's accepted.

Fluffy Diva
D-Endz Living Legend

Female Number of posts : 910
Group : *G-Modz*
Faculty : Pon-D-Endz

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down