pondendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yohan Blake update

3 posters

Go down

yohan Blake update Empty yohan Blake update

Post by djvenom Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:57 pm

Well Yohan Blake Carifta and national junior record holder was disqualified after false starting when the whole field was on warning. This was at the trials for World Junior games, this should rule him out for the event although he qualified for the 200m placing second to nikel ashmeade. He remains optimistimic despite wat happened the race was won by dexter lee and ashmeade the st jago athelete. In my opinion he should be given a chance to showcase as we all know wat he is capable of , hope the rule which goes for jaaa is applied for the juniors too
djvenom
djvenom
Djs
Djs

Male Number of posts : 915
Member No. : 141
Group : *G-Modz*
Faculty : scit / eng
yohan Blake update Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100yohan Blake update Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.pon-d-endz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

yohan Blake update Empty Re: yohan Blake update

Post by prostyle Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:54 pm

i think that false start was on purpose. but he'll be in that 100m race
prostyle
prostyle
Da General
Da General

Male Number of posts : 383
Group : Kings
Faculty : Pon-D-Endz
yohan Blake update Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100yohan Blake update Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:15 pm

why do you think so prostyle?
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 1726
Member No. : 53

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by djvenom Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:09 pm

unfortunately he wont make it to trials for beijing where in my estimation he had a place on the 4x100m team
djvenom
djvenom
Djs
Djs

Back to top Go down

Post by prostyle Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:20 pm

'Mz_U' wrote:why do you think so prostyle?

Yohan Blake is like young Bolt, gives up if win isnt certain. he choked at Norwich grand prix agaiinst tyson gay and he pulled out of the finals of senior trials last year against asafa powell. i saw a time that he ran that day going into the final 11.4_ if i recall correctly as 7th fastest time. he should be running worse than 11.50 on his worse race at this stage. i think he needs to rest himself and probably need to change his coach now. he is a great runner and has a bright future and shouldnt wreck it on bad management
prostyle
prostyle
Da General
Da General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:44 pm

oh word.. I think I get what you are saying
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by prostyle Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:48 pm

'Mz_U' wrote:oh word.. I think I get what you are saying

ye like at champs , his back was hurting him because the team was sleeping on desks because they lost the place at last minute where they should be staying..now wat an easy way to mash up an athlete
prostyle
prostyle
Da General
Da General

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:50 pm

what an easy way to mash up anyone!! That' deff poor management. Guess he'll be btter off with another coach
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by prostyle Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:53 pm

well that wasnt the fault of the coach..just management..on the part of the school
prostyle
prostyle
Da General
Da General

Back to top Go down

Post by djvenom Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:26 pm

prostyle wrote:
'Mz_U' wrote:why do you think so prostyle?

Yohan Blake is like young Bolt, gives up if win isnt certain. he choked at Norwich grand prix agaiinst tyson gay and he pulled out of the finals of senior trials last year against asafa powell. i saw a time that he ran that day going into the final 11.4_ if i recall correctly as 7th fastest time. he should be running worse than 11.50 on his worse race at this stage. i think he needs to rest himself and probably need to change his coach now. he is a great runner and has a bright future and shouldnt wreck it on bad management

Prostyle seems to be in tune to info like myself, but in the grand prix he had a hamstring problem whish is still haunting up to today,if its one thing i know about blake aint a quiter , look at his anchor leg against kc 4x400 2 years ago he came from last to second after kc was disqualified for obstruction, or look at his 4 x400 anchor leg against long beach poly in the penn relays last year (check youtube ) the most talked about race at penns to date. at last year trials he didnt quit , the coach pulled him out because he new running him in the final he no quitting attitude might puch him tooo far and risk injury so the coach pulled him out . he would not false on purpose it not like dexter lee or ashmeade can beat him so it would be point less. On the matter of him sleeping on tables is one which spanish town schools in terms of sports have to deal with cause of the sterao type that whe are viloent people we hardly get sponsorship like the town schools now u cant blame the coach for that, coaches acroos the country have given a lot to tracks out of there own pocket at times, how many times u hear "coach mi nuh have nuh fare or lunch money" . i think coaches should be given more than they currently get cause they give a lot. JAAA should ensure athletes like this are given suitable accomodation. I say he is the future look out
djvenom
djvenom
Djs
Djs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum