pondendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX

+6
deeedee
Dj Dre'
prostyle
Mz_U
dBosS
Fluffy Diva
10 posters

Go down

COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX Empty COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX

Post by Fluffy Diva Tue May 06, 2008 11:41 pm

A report that a man and a woman got stuck while having sex and had to be rushed to a popular hospital has been the talk on the lips of several persons at that medical facility.

The report said that the man's penis had to be cut off after the woman's vagina tightened around it and he was not able to get out.

Though employees confirmed hearing about the report, the hospital's administration say they have never heard of such a case.

Reports reaching THE STAR say that the man and the woman showed up to the hospital in an inseparable sexual position, similar to that of two canines that had got stuck during the mating process. It is understood that the woman had to be injected with muscle relaxant by medical staff to release her severe grip on the man. By this time, however, it was too late as oxygen and blood had stopped circulating in the man's member for too long, hence it had to be cut off.

Coitus captivus

When The Star visited the hospital, there were only a few staff members who admitted that they too have heard the incident and were questioning if the argument was just a rumour.

"Well, I hear bout it but mi nuh really know if a true," said one porter who was on duty. "I jus hear the argument wha day when mi come back a work, yuh see me? But I don't know who it happen to or when, nothing like that. I just hear that a man and a woman come up yah hitch."

A staff member from the Accident and Emergency Unit said he, too, heard of the incident, but like his co-worker could not say if it was true.

While he, too, has never heard about the case at the hospital, Dr Alverston Bailey, medical doctor and immediate past president of the Medical Association of Jamaica (MAJ), said it was theoretically possible for a man and a woman to get 'stuck' in such a compromising position.

"It's a disorder we learnt about in medical school but I have never seen any cases of it. It's called coitus captivus, where the woman's vaginal muscle spasm during intercourse and traps the man," he said. "This would be a very unpleasant experience for the man as the lady's severe grip would be quite painful, locking off blood circulation and oxygen to the man's penis. So, in other words, it would be as if the penis was being strangled."

Dr Bailey said that when this happens medical attention would have to be sought immediately, in the event that the woman was not able to calm herself and relax her muscles as the longer the wait, the more severe the pain would get.

Fluffy Diva
D-Endz Living Legend

Female Number of posts : 910
Group : *G-Modz*
Faculty : Pon-D-Endz
COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX Empty Re: COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX

Post by dBosS Wed May 07, 2008 12:41 am

lol lol lo lol o lo l lllllllllllawwwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddd llol ......ppl a get crazier ever day
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Male Number of posts : 3675
Group : RootAdmin
COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

https://pon-d-endz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Wed May 07, 2008 6:23 pm

what is this now... I've heard it all .. nothing surprises me anymore ... sigh
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 1726
Member No. : 53

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by prostyle Wed May 07, 2008 10:56 pm

why is it that only star reporters get those news....raises questions about its credibility
prostyle
prostyle
Da General
Da General

Male Number of posts : 383
Group : Kings

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dj Dre' Fri May 09, 2008 12:11 pm

lol....my gawd..a cuda wah so?
Dj Dre'
Dj Dre'
Veteran
Veteran

Male Number of posts : 109
Group : Modz

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by deeedee Thu May 15, 2008 1:58 am

the poor man. a good him still
deeedee
deeedee
Serious Member
Serious Member

Female Number of posts : 26
Group : The cute girlz
COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAlert Thu May 15, 2008 11:10 pm

another danger of sex?
and we were here thinking STD's were the worst thing that could happen

RedAlert
Elite

Male Number of posts : 768
Faculty : SCIT

Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.myspace.com/ronpowellmusic

Back to top Go down

Post by blacknite Thu May 15, 2008 11:48 pm

My friends always tell me that pum pum was gonna kill me, I hope that does happen to me.......... still funny though....... he's no longer a man, he's gonna have to eat like crazy now!!! :confused:
blacknite
blacknite
Dendz GoDD

Male Number of posts : 2052
Member No. : 276
Group : Modz
Faculty : SCIT

Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://jubecron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz_U Fri May 16, 2008 2:02 pm

:S
Mz_U
Mz_U
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 1726
Member No. : 53

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Diva Fri May 16, 2008 11:13 pm

blacknite wrote:My friends always tell me that pum pum was gonna kill me, I hope that does happen to me.......... still funny though....... he's no longer a man, he's gonna have to eat like crazy now!!! :confused:

Teeth Teeth lol! COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX 364278 COUPLE STUCKED DURING SEX 829323

Fluffy Diva
D-Endz Living Legend

Female Number of posts : 910

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DREWBIRD Sun May 25, 2008 11:39 pm

WOW......DAT IS JUS.....hmmm...WOW....IZ THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?? really....jus think bout it....like damn....lol...anotha hazard to watch out 4 in 2days world....lol
DREWBIRD
DREWBIRD
Veteran
Veteran

Male Number of posts : 115
Member No. : 37
Group : VIPs
Faculty : Other

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jen Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:42 am

now a dat u call needle eye.... big up to di girl dem wah can hitch dem man lol lol lolll

WARNING: Males don't only look out for STDs if u feel it a get too tight it might feel good but pull out quick
lmao...
jen
jen
Super Member!
Super Member!

Female Number of posts : 142
Member No. : 105
Group : The cute girlz
Faculty : Other

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down