pondendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!!

5 posters

Go down

OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!! Empty OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!!

Post by blacknite Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 am

(Report courtesy of The Daily Mail) - A man told
today how he was shot three times in a London street for wearing a
Barack Obama T-shirt.

Dube Egwuatu was buying a mobile telephone
top-up card in an off-licence when the gunman confronted him and glared
at the top, which carries an image of the Democrat US presidential
candidate underneath the legend 'Believe'.

The man then launched
into a tirade of racist slurs, shouting 'I f***ing hate n*****s' and
urging 36-year-old Mr Egwuatu to leave the shop with him.

The
man then left the shop but when Mr Egwuatu re-emerged, the attacker was
waiting for him in broad daylight with a threatening-looking dog and
holding a gun behind his back.

Realising what had sparked the
increasingly violent assault, the terrified Mr Egwuatu zipped up his
jacket to cover the image of Mr Obama and walked to his car.

But the shaven-headed man, who was white, followed Mr Egwuatu and after pulling open the passenger door pointed the gun at him.

After
pleading with the man to leave him alone, the married former street
warden put the keys in the ignition and turned the engine on.

The
attacker then fired the gas-powered ball-bearing pistol three times,
hitting the civil servant in the face, hand and shoulder.

Fearing for his life and bleeding heavily, Mr Egwuatu raced away in his car and found somewhere safe to call for help.

He was taken to hospital and later sent to have a piece of metal removed from his jaw.

Mr Egwuatu, a data analyst with Croydon Council, said: 'The venom in his voice was frightening.

'He was telling me that he was going to kill me.

'I
couldn't believe it was happening - and just because I was wearing an
Obama T-shirt. He was trying to make me walk somewhere quieter, saying:
'I've got something for you,' and 'I'm going to kill you.'

He added: 'Obama inspires me, his educational track record alone is quite unbelievable - that is why I was wearing the T-shirt.

'I did not think for one minute it could stir up such powerful feelings of hatred and I never said a word to him.'

Mr Egwuatu's wife, Angela, 35, said neither of them had experienced anything like it during their childhood in Nigeria.

Mrs Egwuatu, an immigration officer, said: 'At first my feelings were pure horror and now it is pure anger.

'If he had been carrying a real gun I would have been a widow. It is just ridiculous.

'I don't know how a person's mentality works. Why would a T-shirt get you to the point where you want to shoot someone.'

To the untrained eye, ball-bearing guns like the one used in the attack look every bit like a real firearm.

The
potentially lethal weapons are often converted by criminals to fire
real bullets, and can be bought easily in high-street shops and on
websites.

The Met said it was investigating the incident, which
took place in South Norwood, and that police searched a nearby house
which the attacker was seen going into.

No one has been arrested.
blacknite
blacknite
Dendz GoDD

Male Number of posts : 2052
Member No. : 276
Group : Modz
Faculty : SCIT
OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-26

http://jubecron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!! Empty Re: OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!!

Post by Kissiq Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:29 am

obama is next..
mi nuh know a whe him nuh just quit it and stop build up false hopes, uncover hiden feelings and commit suicide.. just annoying. u think u can have a black emperor in a white man's world???
Kissiq
Kissiq
Dendz Realest

Female Number of posts : 1059
Group : The cute girlz
Faculty : FHAS
OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!! Empty Re: OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!!

Post by djvenom Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:16 am

LuvaLicious wrote:obama is next..
mi nuh know a whe him nuh just quit it and stop build up false hopes, uncover hiden feelings and commit suicide.. just annoying. u think u can have a black emperor in a white man's world???

i believe u sentiments are pure rubbish if it was up to people like u we would still be cutting cane. Obama has wat it takes and we are proud of him.
djvenom
djvenom
Djs
Djs

Male Number of posts : 915
Member No. : 141
Group : *G-Modz*
Faculty : scit / eng

Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.pon-d-endz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blacknite Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:33 pm

djvenom wrote:

i believe u sentiments are pure rubbish if it was up to people like u we would still be cutting cane. Obama has wat it takes and we are proud of him.
damn rite, shame on u kissiq
blacknite
blacknite
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:41 pm

I think he has the capability to rn the country but im afraid if he wins they are gonna want to assassinate him.
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Female Number of posts : 2815
Member No. : 41
Faculty : Building

Registration date : 2008-01-31

http://www.diendzmusicstore.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:45 pm

n there is a 90% possibility they will...its sad
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Male Number of posts : 3675
Group : RootAdmin
Faculty : Pon-D-Endz

Registration date : 2008-01-26

https://pon-d-endz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Yep, racist set a ppl & a pretend like they not
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by blacknite Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:48 pm

he will win!!!!
but i think they will be assassination plots, but they will not succeed. Thats what i think
blacknite
blacknite
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:48 pm

I hate them whites tho.... esp wen they smile @ me ...Glad I have my heat
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by blacknite Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:49 pm

nah man, ur racist 4 saying that, i love all colour n race
blacknite
blacknite
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by dBosS Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:04 pm

nah I rate some...jus some fck heads..are like drainy pssis
dBosS
dBosS
RootAdmin
RootAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kissiq Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:05 am

blacknite wrote:
djvenom wrote:

damn rite, shame on u kissiq

poor you and venom or whoever. the wol a unu who think seh a black man can run USA and stay alive.. and live a normal live. they will be ketching ppl trying to shot his ass down every minute. he will be living in fear.
racism is gonna wake up like an ants nest.tolerance for "niggers" is gonna be destroyed.. black ppl ago get evil tward white and same for whites. and the harmony is gonna be destroyed..

interracial couples gonna go back to square on. biracial ppl (black white) gonna be confused .. yal dont use your thick craniums! the ppl who run the world is white.. and RACIST. if u never figure that out by now yal is fuking stupid. black nations dont rise like the white man's nowadays. anything the white man leave alone nuh reach nuhweh. check haiti and cuba. maybe yal dint do history and see how things work.

obama is commiting suicide. about 2 week after obama became a candidate 4 ppl were already arrested for attempted assassinations. this aint no martin luther king bullshit. a nigger face will be on they red white and blue flag.

1. only mussi 17% of america is black.. i nh know exact but its 13-17% bllack. so u cyaa have a black representative when is mostly white over there. and yal not thinking about al the racist there. yal is blind.

u actually think the world has lost its racism enuf to have a black ruler. america is the world power of today. yes mi woulda glad fi seh him dedeh but lets be real..

sigh.. let history take its course.. cause if obama win (i think he will) and get assassinated.. black amrica will have a rude awaking: racism is alive and fresh!! nuf a dem dont even know there are white ppl out there who just wanna kill u for your skin.. same so mi father dead over there in texas. them ppl dont friad fi call u nigga.

my boyfriend went to missouri to work for the summer. and him seh, when him there if him see a black person him affi talk to them, cause them scarce.. white kicks see him and run away. terrified. and ich up in corners like him gonna hurt them.
some pple go the hotel and tell lie pon him and him housekeeping partner seh de niggers tief dem laptop and ipod. lie. them check out the same day and never seh a thing. just waa stir up trouble. pure white ppl. hardly any blacks of mixed race. and not all but a good amount of ppl were openly racist to them

---------------------

i love everyone. i appreciate blacks, they my ppl.
iall equal and diferent. thats awesome right... we are all diferent. God is real..

anyway.. colour is just one classification a a human.. since personality and brain.. lol thinking.. is important.. why dint we classify ppl like so. why by the colour of skin?

lol colour is a very imprtant thing. black vs white.. blonde vs brunette.. sigh

its bad to hate a person by colour.. but the reality is.. thats how it is.

somehow i have a fear for the white man.. beacuse is fi him race run things. (whether u accept that or no). and so him know how fi get him way wid u and manipulate.. fraid fi dem more than a hate...
not in jamaica tho haha but if i live inna america. damn.. mi would walk pon a dif side o di road

Last edited by LuvaLicious on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Blacknite)
Kissiq
Kissiq
Dendz Realest

Back to top Go down

Post by Kissiq Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:16 am

satisfied now blak OH MY!!! MAN IS SHOT FOR WEARING AN OBAMA T-SHIRT!! 62033 .. now u can delete this

Last edited by LuvaLicious on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Kissiq
Kissiq
Dendz Realest

Back to top Go down

Post by blacknite Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:58 pm

stop double posting, if u have something additional to say, just edit the post.
blacknite
blacknite
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by djvenom Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:49 pm

well i bet people told paul bogle the same thing when he was planning to revolt against the whites, that if he think we will be nothing more than slaves he is wrong, and look and where we are today. Even if he is assainated he made a bold step for blacks around the world that u can reach the any height u put your mind to.

17% of america being black right now is null , certainly white people are voting for him too and not for colour reasons
djvenom
djvenom
Djs
Djs

Male Number of posts : 915
Member No. : 141
Group : *G-Modz*
Faculty : scit / eng

Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.pon-d-endz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Welll I understand what ur saying luva that there are alot of racist madda 4qers there but it seems like ur preying for that to happen.
Naughty
Naughty
Dendz GoDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down